One of the key objectives to our Program Mission is to provide professional feedback to all of our players. To accomplish this, our coaching staff will provide each player with written feedback on how they are progressing through the World Class FC player development process as well as feedback on how they can improve their game. Each player will receive one written evaluation in the Fall and a second written evaluation in the Spring.
World Class FC utilizes and incorporates a variety of resources into its player development curriculum. Some of the more critical elements of our player development curriculum are developed with the assistance of the following resources ....
- FIFA 11+ Warmup Program
- U.S Soccer Player Development Curriculum
- U.S. Youth Soccer Ball Skills Training Manual
- U.S. Youth Soccer Small Sided Games Manual
- FIFA Youth Development Training Plan
- European Club Association Youth Development
- United States Youth Soccer U6 to U8 Development
For a copy of the World Class FC Player Development curriculum, please contact our Executive Director of Coaching, Kazbek Tambi.
From a coaching stand point, long term player development is the first priority of the World Class FC program. For the Club, the Teams and its Players to achieve their long term goals, we have set forth a standard of values for our program that all participants are expected to subscribe to. Failure to follow and respect these commitments may result in a parent or player being suspended from the program and/or a full dismissal from the program.
What World Class FC expects of its Players .....
- A personal commitment to become the very best soccer player you can be, given your ability. This commitment includes giving your best efforts in all team events such as training sessions, games and tournaments.
- A personal commitment to make your team a top priority in your athletic endeavors.
- A personal commitment to demonstrate good sportsmanship on and off the playing field and to represent the program with high integrity.
- A personal commitment to achieve academic success in the classroom to the best of your abilities.
- A personal commitment to give back to your community and to support the Club in its efforts to do the same.
- A personal commitment to represent yourself in a professional manner at all times.
- A personal commitment to not use profane or vulgar language on or off the field.
- A personal commitment to treat all players in the World Class FC program and all members of the coaching staff with respect.
- A personal commitment to respect and honor my coaches instructions at all times.
What you can expect as a member of World Class FC ....
- An opportunity to participate in a professional, educational soccer environment.
- A commitment to provide the best opportunities for our players to advance to the next level (Olympic Development Program, Regional competition, National competition and Collegiate competition).
- Consistent, organized, and purposeful instruction and training by World Class FC coaches during the course of the season.
- A commitment from all coaches to communicate with all players and parents in a professional, honest and respectful manner at all times.
What World Class FC expects of its Parents ……
- Support the Club and the Team to achieve its long term goals.
- Encourage and promote good sportsmanship and team work.
- Communicate in an open, respectful and productive manner with the Club and its coaching staff.
- Only discuss your child with the coach (never another player) before or after a training session or another time mutually agreed upon with the coach, but never prior to, during or after a game.
- Comply will all rules, policies and procedures of the Club and Team as they apply to me.
- Never act in any way which is detrimental to the Club or Team
- Never make any negative comments about a player, including your own.
- Never coach players from the sidelines during a game, including your own.
- Never speak to any officials before, during or after a game.
This video session with Tony Williams addresses the importance of players developing the right attitude on and off the field, building character and commitment through the player development process and developing their leadership skills.